Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekly Round-up

I have been on Spring Break this week, so I had the time to add some new products. Come on over to my TpT Store and take a look! Here are just some of the products available:

  • Habitats
  • Animal Classification
  • Animal Research Report Template
  • Life Cycle of Frog
  • Life Cycle of Butterfly
  • Telling Time
  • Earth Day
  • Mother's Day
  • Math Sets (Pirates, Wild West, Spring)
  • Math Seat Work (Number of the Day)
  • Word Families (Spring)
  • and more....
There are also Animal & Math BUNDLES that will save you $$$.

My TpT Store

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow--you were busy over your spring break! I can't wait to check out your science stuff! :) Your newest follower: The Learning Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new blog!!! Newest follower here:)

    Tammy
    Come By and Visit My Blogs!
    ”Dots” of Fun!
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete