Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WESTERN THEMED CLASSROOM DECOR

JUST LISTED! I have been working all summer on a Western Themed Décor Set. My school had a western theme for Red Hot Readers month, and I loved it so much I decided to decorate my classroom in a western/cowboy theme.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Complete-Classroom-Starter-Set-WESTERN-801346

The Complete Classroom Starter Set WESTERN includes:
81 PAGES of Western/Cowboy Décor products

Alphabet Posters (26 pages)
Birthday Poster (1 page)
Centers Posters (5 pages)
Classroom Jobs Cards (6 pages)
Classroom Labels (6 pages)
Days of the Week Cards (2 pages)
Months of the Year Cards (3 pages)
Word Wall Letter Cards (5 pages)
Letter Cards (5 pages)
Name Tags (2 pages)
Number Cards (4 pages)
Reward Coupons (11 pages)
Schedule Cards (3 pages)
Western Hal Passes (2 pages)
TOTAL OF 81 PAGES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment